Below is a list of several Celones projects. The list hasn't been updated since a long time and a big part of links is dead. An update is planned but now I can wish You fun.
Celones Victoria (formerly Matriksoft VictoriaBrowser), version 1.0 is a simple Web browser which enables You, while using the Trident engine, to use the Internet easily and quickly.
- Microsoft Windows 98 Operating System or newer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
ShyOS™ O'Neill, formerly StephanOS is a Celones project of a 32-bit, multitasking operating system.
Targeted features of the O'Neill edition:
- multi-user capabilities
- floppy disk drives and ATA hard disk and optical disk drives support
- VBE video cards support
- audio capabilities
- NDIS network adapter drivers (Microsoft® Windows® compatible)
- FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and ROMFS file systems support (Microsoft® Windows® and Linux® compatible)
- Portable Executable object file format
- sh-compatible text shell
- clear and intuitive graphical shell
- Celones™ Victoria™ Internet browser
We are proud to present the first draft of the game (of the unknown and modest team Matrubikon) created for the Warsztat Summer of Code 2013!
- Michał Krakowiak (Rubikshift) - initiator, designer programmer
- Mateusz Karcz (Matriksoft) - analyst programmer
Origin. In mid-June 2013. Michał Krakowiak came up with the idea of the Rubikshift's Space game. A few days later he shared the vision of the project with Mateusz Karcz, who took up collaboration on it.
- generating of random universes,
- character development system,
- time system (year, month, day),
- simple quests,
- travel between planets and interacting with them.
Technical issues. The game will be available for Windows and Linux. It features a text user interface using the PDCurses library. The game is written in C++.
In The Matriksoft's Escape game the player takes the role of a prisoner escaping from a prison. On the way they encounter many obstacles and make many (often difficult) choices.
Information. Game without violence. Game without profanity. Since the age of ten.
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows 95 operating system or newer
- 10 MB of free storage space
- Concept, design and algorithm - Mateusz Karcz
- General content - Magdalena Fabich and Agnieszka Śledź